Degradable Solutions AG
CH -8952 Schlieren / Zurich
Phone: +41 43 433 62 60
Thanks to our manufacturing facilities, we offer our customers high-quality products from one source.
We have installed two GMP cleanrooms to allow high-quality manufacturing of biomaterial implants
We perform product assembly in class C cleanrooms using validated processes.
We offer state-of-the-art packaging solutions:
- Double sterile packaging
- Blister technology
- Assembling and packaging according to class 7 cleanrooms
We have established validated processes for sterilization using:
With a proven track record in degradable polymers and calcium phosphates, we have developed highly specialized expertise in analytical methods for resorbable polymers and bioceramics.
- Identification and structure elucidation of polymers and bioceramics (FTIR spectroscopy)
- Determination of rheological properties of polymers (inherent viscosity by capillary viscosimetry)
- Determination of chemical and physical characteristics (such as pH, density, solubility, loss on drying)
- Karl Fischer titration method suited to measure water contents in the range of 1 ppm to 5 %
For more details please consult the download table.